Health and Safety Advisor – £40-45K - covering various sites around Leeds / Yorkshire area.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with a leading UK Construction organisation within the housebuild market, owing to the phenomenal organic growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join an expanding business, with opportunities to develop your career at a truly exciting time for the company. This role is to pay a salary of £40-45k + Package.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Conducting audits and risk assessments, arranging training for contactors, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Carrying out Pre-construction information
- Assisting with creating and implementing new Health and Safety policies and procedures
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A salary between £40K-£45K (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Company car or car allowance
- 5% contribution pension
- 25 days annual leave
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH Construction (would consider NEBOSH General)
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within Health and Safety within Construction
- Any fire experience would be a benefit
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
If this opportunity is of interest please reply with your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.