We have an exciting position available for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a well-established and continually growing construction business whom are highly reputable in their market. This role is based in Leicestershire covering surrounding areas and is paying a salary of £40-50k + company car / allowance + Pension + Benefits.
Reporting to the Senior Health and Safety Advisor, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive organisation who are looking for a personable and ambitious individual to join their team delivering health and safety responsibilities across their portfolio of works. The business is searching for an individual capable of working autonomously as well as part of a team and building strong, long-term relationships with site teams whilst also creating and implementing new policies, procedures and management systems. This role will be working on the gas/electrical installation side of the business.
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will:
· Be a Chartered member of IOSH (Grad IOSH members will be considered)
· Hold Construction Industry health and safety experience
· Have Gas and Electrical installations experience
· Have undertaken Accident Reporting and Investigation
· Have created/written management systems
· Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels and build rapport with site teams.
This role is paying up £50k + company car / allowance + Pension + Benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!