Principal People are thrilled to offer an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional seeking an opportunity with a Principal Contractor. With the chance to work on major construction projects, this is an opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to develop their skills in a progressive organisation. This position pays up to £45k dependant on experience.
This is a home based role covering sites across London, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be working closely with site teams to promote Health and Safety on site.
This site-based role will be reporting directly into the Health and Safety Director and you will be conducting risk assessments, accident investigations and assisting with internal procedures.
The Best Bits:
- Family run business who are committed to health and safety
- Ability to gaining exposure to high value construction projects
- Working for an organisation who care for employer engagement
The successful Environmental Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience within the construction sector
- Full UK driving licence
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £45k + Company Car/ Allowance + 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + Healthcare + Pension Scheme.
If you are interested, please apply.