Health and Safety Advisor – Home based - £35,000 - £40,000 + £5,500 Car Allowance and Excellent Package
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by one of the country’s biggest and fastest-growing Health and Safety Consultancies, who are enjoying another growth period that has resulted in the need for an additional Health and Safety Advisor to be home based and travelling in between client sites in the Tunbridge Wells and RH postcode area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a multi-faceted consultancy company who pride themselves on providing high quality consultancy services and are highly regarded within their client base, which continues to grow.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be fully inducted and trained from the start to ensure that you are completely comfortable with the company’s operations and your job role
- You will be supported in any professional development and qualifications that you would like to complete
- The role will offer you a lot of exposure to a variety of industry sectors and business types, which is a great way to develop your skillset and continue your development as a professional
- The company are growing rapidly, and this could be great for your career moving forward, this role can genuinely become what you want to make it
- You will be part of an unparalleled company culture
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Working with a wide variety of clients and acting as the main point of contact for all safety related matters
- Assisting clients with general Health and Safety advice, risk assessments and audits
- Managing your own diary and travelling in between client sites (within your region)
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Be either a Graduate Member of IOSH (GRADIOSH) or Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH)
- Have a UK driving license
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £40,000 + car allowance and a great benefits package.
If you are interested in the position, please click apply or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.