Principal People are currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join my well established and highly respected Tier 1 Contractor, working on prestigious projects in London. This is to pay a salary of £40-£45k + Travel expenses.
This position is an excellent opportunity to work within a renowned organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will drive Health and Safety on projects and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisation’s safety culture being an integral part of a dynamic and close-knit team.
The successful Candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate as a minimum (General Certificate may be considered)
- Have RC-Frames experience (This is essential)
- Have the ability to liaise at all levels from Senior Management to site level.
- Be an engaging, driven and innovative individual able to work with senior appointments and provide solutions to identified issues.
The Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Implementation of the company’s health and safety policies and procedures.
- Undertake on site inspections and audits
- Having a strong safety presence on the projects
- Provide support, guidance and advise on all H&S matters
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of £40-45k + Car Allowance + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!