Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with a forward-thinking construction organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with opportunities to develop your career on projects ranging from aviation hangers to highways. This opportunity is paying up to £45k plus package depending on experience.
This Health and Safety Advisor Position provides the chance for the successful candidate to work majority of the time on site, building relationships with site teams and providing solutions to issues on site. You will be travelling to client’s sites on a daily basis, conducting risk assessments, method statements and report writing.
The best bits:
- Working for an exceptional and forward-thinking organisation who have been established for over 30 years
- Engaging with a truly diverse client base, where no two days are the same. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a wide-ranging risk portfolio, where your expertise is respected
- You will have ownership of your diary and plan your travel across a diverse range of site locations (no overnight stays will be required, as they are within 2 hours of the office)
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Experience in the groundwork or construction industries
- Experience working with site teams
- Full UK driving licence
- NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Salary up to £45k depending on experience
- Company car or car allowance
- 26 days annual leave and bank holidays
If this is of interest to you, please contact Sean Flower on 01252 954 957 or apply to email@example.com