Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created role for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a highly reputable organisation. This opportunity is paying up to £50k Plus Package within central London for and individual looking to make a positive step in their career.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will report directly to the Health and Safety Manager. You will be based on a single site, conducting risk assessments and accident investigations, focusing on risk prevention, safety coaching and ensuring that recommended Health and Safety policies and procedures are in place.
The best bits:
- Working within an organisation passionate about professional development
- Forward thinking organisation with a progressive approach to Health and Safety
- Being part of a growing organisation expanding in the UK
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Basic salary of up to £50k, dependent on experience
- Rail Card
- Health insurance
- Income protection
- 20 days annual leave and bank holidays
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a Nebosh General certificate as a minimum
- Have experience working within the construction sector