Health and Safety Advisor – West Sussex with wider travel - £45k plus excellent package
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the opportunity to develop your career in Health and Safety?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety, and working for a business who truly believe in excellence in safety?
If so, this could the role for you.
Principal People are exclusively recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with an exceptional national business due to a new opportunity within the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join a nationally renowned leisure organisation, with plenty of opportunities to develop your career.
The award-winning business has seen steady growth over its long and successful history and, as well as continuing to expand its range of services, it is also passionate about developing and training their staff. This is the opportunity to thrive in a more autonomous role within an organisation that genuinely cares about its staff members’ wellbeing.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Implementing Health, Safety and Wellbeing policies and procedures
- Providing operational safety assistance to over 800 site staff members and contractors on a variety of safety concerns and risks including though not limited to: legionella and water safety, asbestos management, fire safety, gas storage, event safety
- Providing operational support to the Health and Safety Manager
- Actively developing relationships with key internal stakeholders to proactively influence the Health, Safety and Wellbeing culture
- Reviewing conducted risk assessments and method statements and acting as the point of contact for all Health and Safety related queries
- Travelling to different sites across a national remit
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will have experience in the leisure/events or facilities management sector and will hold a qualification conferring graduate membership of IOSH as minimum. The successful candidate will also be a passionate, positive individual able to travel across a large geographical remit and to work autonomously.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A basic salary paying up to £45,000 plus access to a company car
- CPD Support
- Excellent pension scheme
- 25 Days annual leave
If this is of interest to you, please contact Jack Robinson on 01252 954 963 or apply to email@example.com