Principal People are thrilled to offer an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional seeking an opportunity within the construction sector. With the chance to work on major construction projects, this is an opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to develop their skills in a progressive organisation. This position pays up to £42k dependant on experience.
This is a majority site-based role covering sites across East Anglia, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be working closely with site teams to promote Health and Safety on site.
This role will be reporting directly into the Group Health and Safety Manager and you will be conducting risk assessments, accident investigations and assisting with internal procedures.
The Best Bits:
- Family run business who are committed to health and safety
- Ability to gaining exposure to high value construction projects
- Working for an organisation who care for employer engagement
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience within the construction sector
- Full UK driving licence
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £42k + Company Car + 24 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays