Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with one of the UK’s leading Construction Health and Safety Consultancies, due to the phenomenal organic growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join an expanding business, with opportunities to develop your career at a truly exciting time for the company. This is to cover sites around Bristol and paying £30-37k + Package.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Carry out audits and site inspections
- Advising and implementing improvement plans
The ideal Health and Safety advisor will have experience in the Construction industry within Health and Safety. However, we are certainly open to Health and safety Advisor who are seeking their next career step.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A salary between £30K-£37K (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Mileage expensed at 45p per mile
- Contribution pension
- 26 days annual leave
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Experience in Health and Safety within Construction
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
If this is of interest, please apply today.