Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with one of the UK’s leading Construction Health and Safety Consultancies. This is an amazing opportunity to join an expanding business, with opportunities to develop your career at a truly exciting time for the company. This is a homebased role to cover remits spanning from Newport to Cardiff and paying up to £40k, plus package.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Carry out audits and site inspections
- Advising and implementing improvement plans
- All associated operational health hand safety duties
The ideal Health and Safety advisor will have experience in the Construction industry within Health and Safety. However, we are certainly open to Health and safety Advisor who is seeking their next career step.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A salary up to £40K (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Mileage expensed at 45p per mile
- Contribution pension
- 26 days annual leave
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate as a minimum
- CSCS card
- Experience in Health and Safety within Construction
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.