Health and Safety Advisor – up to £45,000 + Package – North West London - *Multi-million pound revenue organisation with great development and CPD opportunities as well as diverse operations*
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with a household brand name. This is an amazing opportunity to join a truly fascinating organisation, which offers a huge amount of diversity in your day-to-day working life.
This is an ideal opportunity for:
- A Health and Safety Advisor / Officer currently looking for more of a diverse challenge
- A Health and Safety Consultant currently looking to work in-house within a world-class organisation
- A Health and Safety Manager within a small-to-medium company looking to be part of a larger, more complex organisation
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the safe practices of direct employees, sub-contractors and FM delivery
- Managing PPM schedules
- Completing site inspections and audits
- Coordinating risk assessments and Fire Risk Assessments
To be considered for this Health and Safety Advisor role, you will:
- Be a NEBOSH Diploma / degree qualified Health and Safety professional (Essential)
- Have working experience within FM / Construction / Property / Social Housing / Airlines / Events / Consultancy / Property / Social Housing
- Have working knowledge of CDM 2015 regulations
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment or send your CV directly to email@example.com.