Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created role for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a highly reputable organisation. This opportunity is paying up to £40k Plus package and will solely focus in the groundworks sector. The position will be mainly covering the south of Wales and is suitable for an individual looking to make a positive step in their career.
The successful Health and safety Advisor will report directly to the health and Safety Manager. You will be travelling to sites, conducting a number of risk assessments and accident investigations, focusing on risk prevention, safety coaching and ensuring that recommended Health and Safety policies and procedures are in place.
The best bits:
- Working within an organisation passionate about professional development
- Forward thinking organisation with a progressive approach to Health and Safety
- Being part of a massively growing organisation who are constantly expanding
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Basic salary of up to £40k, dependent on experience
- Car Allowance or Car
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH certificate as a minimum
- Have groundwork experience