Health and Safety Advisor - Manchester – Up to £27,000 + Package
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively partnered with a leading, national consultancy business.
The business are recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor based from their Manchester offices supported by a professional and friendly team in a supportive environment.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone that is:
- Currently a Health and Safety Advisor, looking to reduce their overall travel and is based locally to Manchester
- Currently a Health and Safety Administrator looking for a step up to take more responsibility
- Currently an advice line Advisor / Consultant
- Currently a Trainee Health and Safety Advisor / Consultant looking to progress to become a Consultant in the future
The role will involve:
- Advising clients in relation to general health and safety matters over the phone, as well as responding to any reactive health and safety matters when they arise
- Reviewing, updating and offering advice on clients’ current health and safety policies and procedures
- Being based from the company’s offices for most of the week
- Conducting desktop audits
As the successful Health and Safety Advisor, you will:
- Be a Technical Member of IOSH (TechIOSH) and therefore hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Ideally have experience of working in customer facing roles (this may not be in safety)