Health & Safety Advisor- £35k-£40k + Company Car/Van or £4,000 Car Allowance + Paid Travel + Private Pension + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and Bonus up to 10%– Based near Huntingdon
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional opportunity within the Infrastructure sector working across Civil Engineering, Groundworks, Telecoms and Utilities. Working across a variety of projects this is the opportunity to join a forward-thinking Contractor that maintain strong Health & Safety standards as well as offering exceptional development opportunities.
Currently focusing on multiple projects and sites within Cambridgeshire and the Northern Home Counties, our client is looking for a Health & Safety Advisor to maintain standards and be responsible for on-site safety. Reporting directly into the Health and Safety Director and a Health and Safety Lead, this predominantly site-based role can be a thrilling opportunity for the right Health & Safety professional to work alongside experienced professionals and work for a business that truly values their staff.
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to progress further within the Utilities, Civil Engineering or Construction industry. The organisation provide an exceptional platform for continued development and progression opportunities.
The successful Health & Safety Advisor will have responsibilities including the following:
- Engaging and advising with site teams in relation to Health & Safety
- Being the point of contact for the assigned sites
- Undertaking investigations following accidents or near misses
- Carrying out onsite inspections and audits
The successful Health & Safety Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Experience within Civil Engineering, Groundworks, Telecoms, Utilities, Construction or similar
In return the Health & Safety Advisor will receive:
- £35,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience
- £4,000 Car Allowance or Company Car/Van
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Travel Expenses Paid for all on-site visits
- Up to 10% bonus
This is a truly rare career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.