Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the ability to make a difference?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety, and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with an exceptional, industry leading organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, in a role which you can make your own.
Although the organisation is world leading in what they do, they absolutely will not forfeit health and safety, with it being paramount in everything they do.
Health & Safety Advisor – Warnham, Near Horsham – £35,000 - £40,000 – Manufacturing
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Working operationally on site and being a visible presence
- Implementing Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Conducting training, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Providing robust reporting across all areas of your role
- Building relationships with the team and management to actively encourage proactive behaviours and overall, improve the culture
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Demonstrable experience within a Health and Safety role
- Experience within a manufacturing / engineering organisation
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary offering between £35-40K plus further benefits.