Principal People are looking for an Health and Safety Advisor to work within an international Manufacturing organsiation based in the Bristol area.
This role is a site based role supporting the Health and Safety Manager in driving the Health and Safety function forward. It is a very operational position which will give you an opportunity to have a hands on approach to Heath and Safety.
The position is paying up to £40,000 + Benefits package. The company are a well known engineering organisation with sites around the Globe. This is a great opportunity to work within a large Health and Safety team with many internal development opportunities.
Health & Safety Advisor – Manufacturing / Engineering – Bristol – Up to £40,000
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within a Health and Safety Position previously
- Experience within a Manufacturing or Engineering environment is essential
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent is essential
The key duties include:
- Working with the site Health and Safety team in setting a proactive strategy towards Health and Safety
- Coaching people within the business on Safe practices and safe ways of working
- Investigating accidents and investigations on the site and setting preventive measures to reduce the risk of these reoccurring
- Using your experience within Health and Safety on behavioural safety programmes that are instrumental within the business
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.