Principal People are currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor and CDM Consultant to join a leading Construction Health and Safety Consultancy, these are homebased positions covering sites in London and surrounding areas. These roles are offering a salary of £35-42k plus Car Allowance and £40-45k plus Car Allowance respectively.
These positions are an excellent opportunity for a construction health and safety professional to work within a company whom can offer some great career prospects with the expansion of the business. As the Health and Safety Advisor or the CDM Consultant you will have the chance to join a progressive and driven team within a business that is expanding rapidly and therefore has produced these opportunities for someone looking to progress their career in Health and Safety. The business works upon a variation of construction projects whilst giving you the autonomy and flexibility to manage your own diary.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor and CDM Consultant will:
- Be of NEBOSH Certificate level, ideally NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Hold a fire qualification/membership for the CDM Consultant opportunity
- Have experience and knowledge of CDM
- Ideally have experience of working within a consultancy position however this is not essential
- Be a highly engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
- Be willing to travel and hold a full UK driving license
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor and CDM Consultant will be offered a salary of up to of £35-42k plus car allowance and package, whilst the CDM Consultant will be offered a salary of £40-45k plus car allowance and package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!