Health and Safety Advisor and Trainer - £30,000 to £35,000 + Car Allowance - East Midlands
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by a multidisciplinary business-to-business provider based in the East Midlands.
This is an excellent opportunity for an engaging, adaptable and hard-working professional to take ownership of the company’s Health and Safety division.
As the Health and Safety Advisor and Trainer you will be part of a cohesive, supportive and fun team who enjoy social activities together as a group.
Why is this a great opportunity?
- No two days are the same! You will enjoy working with clients from a diverse range of industry sectors
- To play an important role in the company’s growth plans in the next 2 years
- You will have the autonomy to make this role your own
- You will communicate with different areas and members of the business, both professionally and socially
The successful Health and Safety Advisor and Trainer will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of clients from different industry sectors
- Providing Health and Safety advice to clients in relation to their management systems
- You will help clients by writing, reviewing and conducting risk assessments
- You will conduct Health and Safety audits
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor and Trainer will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- An adaptable and open-minded approach
- 2 years Health and Safety experience
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor and Trainer will be offered a salary of up to £35,000 plus car allowance and benefits.
We have interview availability over the next two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today to express your interest.