Health and Safety Advisor (Chemical and Radiological) - £38,833 to £47,722 + 43 days holiday + package – Near Nottingham
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role to progress within a leading high-education research environment. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment within a role that has opportunity to progress and most of all; develop your career within Health and Safety. The next Health and Safety Advisor will ideally be willing to commute / relocate to the Nottingham area with travel within a twenty-mile radius.
Why this is a great opportunity:
This is an opportunity to work for a leading higher-education organisation with an excellent opportunity to progress and gain further qualifications also offering a fantastic salary and package.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and review safety policies
- Developing and providing health and safety training
- Carrying out audits and risk assessments
- Leading and reviewing accident investigations
- Providing advice and guidance throughout the organisation and laboratories
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as minimum (ideally holds a NEBOSH Diploma or relevant level 6 qualification within Occupational Health and Safety)
- Experience working within a chemical, radiology, scientific or laboratory environment is essential
- Hold a degree in a relevant “wet” Science subject area (e.g biology/biomedical science/biochemistry, medical laboratory science, physics/applied physics, physiology, radiography…)
- The ability to communicate at all levels and work autonomously
In return, the successful Chemical and Radiological Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to 47,772 + 43 days holiday + CPD opportunities + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.