Principal People are currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor / Manager to join a leading groundworks organisation to be based in Scarborough and will cover projects predominantly across the North East with some travel further afield. This position is offering a salary of £35-40k + car + Healthcare + Pension.
This opportunity is a fantastic chance for a forward-thinking, ambitious and dynamic Health and Safety professional to join a progressive organisation whom are rapidly expanding. The Health and Safety Advisor / Manager will have the flexibility and autonomy to continually improve the health and safety function of the business whilst being responsible for operational duties upon projects including reviewing of RAMS, liaising with site teams and managers and site inspections and audits to name a few.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor / Manager will:
· Be NEBOSH General Certificate qualified minimum
· Have experience within construction (Groundworks / Housebuild is desirable)
· Have an understanding and knowledge of CDM and associated responsibilities
· Possess experience on the tools is desirable but not essential
· Be an engaging and communicative individual able to influence at all levels of an organisation.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor / Manager will be offered a salary of up to of £35-40k + car + Healthcare + Pension. This is an urgent requirement therefore if you are interested in this position please follow the link to apply!