Health and Safety Advisors – Two Vacancies Available - up to £36k + Package (Flexi-Time, Generous Pension and Mileage Paid)
Based either in Liverpool or Manchester
We are currently looking for two experienced Health and Safety Advisors to join my client; a market leading Social Housing organisation. Both outstanding roles will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work on a multisite basis in a busy, varied position within an expanding business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company with an excellent portfolio of sites across the North East. Reporting directly to the Group Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for visiting a number of sites across the North West, to ensure Health and Safety best practice.
Why the Health and Safety Advisor role is an excellent opportunity:
- Generous salary of up to £36,000 plus package
- Incredible opportunity to work autonomously, managing your own diary and travel
- Market leading Social Housing association with an impeccable reputation
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Have a full driving licence and access to a car
- Have demonstrable post-qualification experience working in a Health and Safety role
We have interview slots available over the coming month, please apply now for your chance to ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity.