Health and Safety Advisor - Construction – Brighton - £38k - £47K
Health and Safety Advisor is required to join a market leading Principal Contractor covering sites across Brighton and Hove.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor looking to join an UK leading organisation that are passionate about creating a positive mindset around Health and Safety. Due the size of this organisation internal progress and development is available.
As Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the site based teams
- Ensuring sites are prepared for the project to commence from a Health and Safety prospective
- Carrying out on site occupational Health and Safety duties including audits, inspection, reports etc.
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor Candidate will have:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or equivalent)
- Health and Safety experience on Construction sites
- Hold a UK Driving License
In return, the salary offered for the Regional Health and Safety Advisor is up to £47K + a very attractive package.
These requirements are urgent and we are seeking the ideal candidates to commence as soon as possible.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com
Please be aware due to a high amount of applications we will be unable to contract everyone but please do not hesitate to contact us for an update on your application.