Two Regional Health and Safety Advisors - Construction – North/West London & Surrey/Hampshire - £38k - £45K
Two Regional Health and Safety Advisors is required to join a market leading Developer covering sites across North/West London and Surrey/Hampshire.
This position is an excellent opportunity for two Regional Health and Safety Advisors looking to join an organisation big on improving their culture and industry standards. Principal People have previously placed two Regional Health and Safety Advisor with this organisation, both have excelled.
As Regional Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the site based teams
- Ensuring sites are prepared for the project to commence from a Health and Safety prospective
- Carry out on site occupational Health and Safety duties audits, inspection, reports etc.
The ideal Regional Health and Safety Advisor Candidate will have:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or equivalent)
- Health and Safety experience on Construction/House build
- Hold a UK Driving License
In return, the salary offered for the Regional Health and Safety Advisors is up to £45K + a very attractive package.
These requirements are urgent and we are seeking the ideal candidates to commence as soon as possible.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com
Please be aware due to a high amount of applications we will be unable to contract everyone but please do not hesitate to contact us for an update on your application.