Health and Safety and CDM Advisor- Construction £17-22 per hour-10 month contract with lots of opportunities for overtime- Derby
The company is a principal contractor working on a project based near Derby. This immediately recognisable brand are looking for a Health and Safety and CDM Advisor to join their business on a 10 month contract as an integral part of the team.
The successful Health and Safety and CDM Advisor will directly report into the Project Manager and play a key part in Health and Safety on site.
The successful candidate will benefit from an outstanding hourly rate between £17-£22 per hour.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Managing CDM
- Engaging with contractors on site
- Basic Health and Safety training
- Toolbox talks
- Managing and maintaining Health and Safety and CDM records
- Site inductions
- Reviewing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Ensuring all work on site is carried out safely
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum.
- The ideal candidate possessing working experience in the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Engineering or CDM.