Health and Safety Assistant – Liverpool – Permanent – Social Housing - Starting salary £22k rising to £25k after 6 months
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Assistant looking for your next position?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Assistant to join a prestigious business based in Liverpool.
Reporting directly to the Group Health, Safety and Environmental Manager, the successful Health and Safety Assistant will play a key part in assisting with health and safety team on a multisite basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £22k rising to £25k after 6months, depending on qualifications and experience.
The successful Health and Safety Assistant will be responsible for:
- Assisting by organising meetings
- Assisting with health and safety audits
- Carrying out general administrate tasks and support the health and safety team with organisation and support when required
- Ensuring risk assessments up to date on system
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or be working towards it
- Possess experience working within the Property Management, Construction, Social Housing, or Facilities Management sectors
- Have good IT skills
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.