Principal People have a superb opportunity for a Health and Safety Assistant to join a well-respected, expanding construction organisation to be based near to Bromley. This is to include a salary of between £20K-£30k and package.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-established and growing organisation who pride themselves on their strong safety culture and developing business.
Reporting to the Health and Safety Manager, you will assist in undertaking operational and administrative responsibilities whilst developing your experience, knowledge and skills within the construction health and safety industry.
Key Skills and Qualifications Health and Safety Assistant is required to have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or actively working towards this
- A desire to pursue a career in construction health and safety
- Knowledge / experience of health and safety
- The ablity to drive with a full UK driving license
- Be a committed, driven and ambitious individual.
The successful Health and Safety Assistant will receive a salary of £20K-£30k + package. We are looking to secure interviews ASAP. If you are interested in this role, please follow the link to apply!