We have a great opportunity arisen for a Health and Safety Assurance Assistant to join a rapidly expanding Rail organisation whom are highly reputable within their field. This role is to be based in Hook and is to include a salary of £25-30k + Package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a close-knit team within a fast expanding and progressive organisation. Reporting directly to the Head of Assurance, this role is ideal for someone looking to progress their career in this field and has previous auditing and management systems experience. You will be a confident, business minded individual able to liaise at all levels and work both autonomously and as part of a team and will support the Head of Assurance and SQE manager on all QSHE activities within the business.
Key Skills and Qualifications the Health and Safety Assurance Assistant is required to:
- Possess experience/Exposure to Management Systems
- Have previous auditing and compliance experience (auditing qualifications are desirable)
- Be an engaging and ambitious individual who is able to liaise at all levels
- Be a business minded individual
- Any Health and Safety experience is desirable
The successful Health and Safety Assurance Assistant will receive a salary of £25-£30K. If you are interested in this role please follow the link to apply!