Health and Safety Auditor - Construction/Refurbishment - £25k - £35k + car and package
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety professional looking for a fresh new challenge?
We currently have an excellent opportunity to join an established Construction organisation. This role is based in Bedford and covering sites around London and the south. This incredible opportunity is perfect for a Construction Health and Safety professional seeking the next step in their career.
This rapidly expanding organisation offer excellent opportunities for progression and a great working atmosphere whilst working as part of a highly valued and supportive team.
The successful Health and Safety Auditor will be responsible for:
- · To work in line with the company Health, Safety and Quality requirements
- · Undertake external site visits
- · Writing reports
- · Accident investigation and reporting
The successful Health and Safety Auditor will require these essentials:
- · NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or equivalent)
- · Experience within a construction environment from the tools or Health and Safety
- · Be a forward thinking, engaging proactive individual
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Auditor is up to £35k + a car + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com