Health and Safety Auditor - Utilities - £30k - £40k + car allowance and package
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety professional looking for a fresh new challenge?
We currently have an excellent opportunity to join a renowned auditing organisation. This role is home based and predominately covering sites around the South UK with travel to other remits across the country. This incredible opportunity is perfect for a Health and Safety professional seeking the next step in their career.
This rapidly expanding organisation offer excellent opportunities for progression and a great working atmosphere whilst working as part of a highly valued and supportive team. This company work with Blue Chip clientele and can offer continual CPD and further training opportunities.
The successful Health and Safety Auditor will be responsible for:
- Working in line with clients HSEQ requirements
- Undertaking external site visits
- Client Auditing
- Writing reports
The successful Health and Safety Auditor will require these essentials:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent)
- Experience of auditing - A Lead Auditor qualification is highly desirable
- Experience working within a utilities / civils / ground construction environment
- Be a forward thinking, engaging and flexible individual
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Auditor is up to £40k + car allowance + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com