Health and Safety Auditor - Utilities – Full package valuing £37.5-43.5k + bonus
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety professional looking for a fresh new challenge?
We currently have an excellent opportunity to join a renowned auditing organisation. This role is home based and predominately covering sites around the South UK with travel to other remits across the country. This incredible opportunity is perfect for a Health and Safety professional seeking the next step in their career.
This rapidly expanding organisation offer excellent opportunities for progression and a great working atmosphere whilst working as part of a highly valued and supportive team. This company work with Blue Chip clientele and can offer continual CPD and further training opportunities.
The successful Health and Safety Auditor will be responsible for:
- To work in line with clients HSEQ requirements
- Undertake external site visits
- Deliver four days auditing and one day writing reports per week
- Produce audit reports
The successful Health and Safety Auditor will require these essentials:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent)
- Have experience of HSEQ auditing (Lead or Internal Auditor qualification is highly desirable)
- Experience working within a Utilities / Civils environments
- Be a forward thinking, engaging and flexible individual
In return, the package offered for the Health and Safety Auditor position is up to £37.5-43.5k + bonus.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org