Health and Safety Business Partner required to join a leading Social Housing organisation.
This is a rare opening for a Health and Safety Business Partner to expand their career with a growing organisation which hold an excellent reputation as a diverse, forward thinking company.
Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, the successful candidate will be responsible for embedding and driving forward safety culture.
This position is based from their head office in central London with frequent travel within their London housing portfolio. The estimated split is 60% out and about and 40% in the office. Please note the successful candidate will be able to work from home 1 day a week.
The appointed Health and Safety Business Partner will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Monitoring and reviewing Health and Safety across their housing stock
- Building key internal and external relationships, giving Health and Safety enhanced visibly across the group
- Delivering Health and Safety training courses to internal staff
- Conducting Health and Safety audits and inspections
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Demonstrable experience in managing Health and Safety within the Social Housing/Property sector. - Other industry sectors with transferable skills will also be considered.
- A minimum of a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level H&S qualification (such as NVQ)
- Graduate Membership of IOSH; Grad IOSH
- Lead/Internal Auditor OHSAS 18001 – desirable
- Any H&S training qualifications or experience – desirable
In return the salary for the Health and Safety Business Partner position is between £45,000 - £50,000 plus an expansive package including a bonus scheme up to 6% of salary and 28 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.