Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Business Partner looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Business Partner to join a nationally recognised business based near Warrington.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Director working as a valued part of a high performing health and safety team, the successful Health and Safety Business Partner will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 6 month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate from £250-£300 per day (depending on experience), travel allowance and accommodation on the occasions when overnight stay is required.
The successful Health and Safety Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Meeting with the Director of business areas
- Site Visits
- Review Performance
- Understand Site Issues
- One to ones with the team
- Senior Safety meetings
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent is essential
- Have experience within high risk industries eg. manufacturing, water, construction, utilities, chemicals, COMAH or infrastructure
- Have experience managing a team
- Have experience being the number two within the business unit
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.