Health and Safety Co-Ordinator – Petersfield - £28,000
Principal People are excited to be recruiting for a Health and Safety Co-Ordinator for a large international company specialising within the Food Industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to get hands on within a fast paced, highly active large distribution site.
Our partner is very successful within the industry and has been one of the key players for many years. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and get hands on within Health and Safety implementation and the chance to make the role your own.
The successful Health and Safety Co-ordinator will report directly to the site Operation’s Director who truly values Health and Safety. A salary between £25,000 - £28,000 will be offered to the successful candidate.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Conducting Health & Safety inductions to all members of staff
- Accurately recording and storing Health & Safety information
- Co-ordinating safety committee meetings
- Implementing policies and procedures
- Assisting in the internal Health & Safety audit
- Assisting in the internal auditing for BRC certifications, ensuring all internal audits are returned on time
The successful Health and Safety Co-Ordinator will have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a Minimum
- Experience within a Health and Safety focused role
- Experience within a distribution / manufacturing / logistics environment
If this role is of interest for you please apply today or contact Shelby via phone on 01252 954 966 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the popularity of the role we can only contact candidates of interest.