Health and Safety Co-ordinator - £20,000 - £24,000 + Package – Crickhowell - Manufacturing
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Co-ordinator for an industry leading manufacturing organisation.
The successful Health and Safety Co-ordinator will work extremely closely with the Health and Safety Manager who has a proven track record for developing her team. A salary between £20,000 and £24,000 + Package will be given to the successful applicant.
This is a very hands on role and is based on a highly active and extremely large manufacturing site with challenges around every corner. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills within Health and Safety and lay the groundworks for a great health and safety career.
If you are looking to get involved and develop your skills within Health and Safety, then this role is for you.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Coaching the workforce with Health and Safety practices
- EHS administration and record keeping
- Reporting and assisting with accident investigations
- Work on EHS improvement projects
The successful HSQE Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent.
- Have good communication skills
- Aspire to develop their health and safety skill set and experience
If this role is of interest to you please apply today or contact Shelby via phone on 01252 954 966 or email email@example.com.
Due to the popularity of the role we can only contact candidates of interest.