Health and Safety Consultant required to join a rapidly expanding consultancy from Cambridge covering East Anglia and the South.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Consultant to join a growing consultancy which prides itself on good morals with opportunities to develop. As a well-established consultancy, they provide essential advice and support to a variety of different business sectors. Reporting in to the Health and Safety Manager, you will be face to face with their clients providing professional Health and Safety assistance on a day to day basis.
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for providing first class service to a rapidly expanding client base over a wide industry sector.
The appointed Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Visiting client sites and managing relationships with external clients
- Conducting risk assessments, auditing of client sites and report writing
- Travelling in between client sites within a wide variety of industry sectors
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Experience within a consultancy environment
- Previous experience within construction
- A willingness to travel to other UK locations, with possibility of the occasional night away
- A full UK driving license and own vehicle
- Knowledge of CDM is beneficial
- Knowledge of OHSAS 18001 standard, and auditing of system is advantageous
In return, the remuneration salary for this Health and Safety Consultant position is up to £40k plus private health care cover after one years’ service, company phone and laptop computer and a generous mileage allowance.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.