Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Consultant looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Consultant to join a fantastic business based in Kent.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful Health and Safety Consultant will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 3 month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate from £200-£210 per day.
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Ensuring Health and Safety compliance on site
- Conducting Health and Safety risk assessments
- Creating safe systems of work (SSOW)
- Providing general Health and Safety advice
- Conducting site inspections
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Have heavy Manufacturing, Construction or Engineering experience is essential
- Be TechIOSH is advantageous
- Have good communication skills
- Be a good communicator
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.