Health and Safety Consultant - £32,000 to £42,000 + Car Allowance + Package
This role is a regional position based from home, covering sites from Luton and the M1 motorway, around the M25 to Heathrow, with clients based in London.
The appointed Health and Safety Consultant will be:
- Visiting client sites and managing relationships with external clients, mainly within the construction sector
- Conducting risk assessments, auditing of client sites and report writing
- Client facing for 4 days of the week and report writing for 1 day of the week
- Organising and arranging their own diary autonomously
The ideal Health and Safety Consultant will possess:
- A NEBOSH General / Construction Certificate as a minimum however ideally a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level Health & Safety qualification
- Experience of multi-site Health and Safety Consultancy work
- Construction site based experience is advantageous
- A team working and collaborative approach
- A high level of engagement across clients from different industry sectors
- The understanding that you will be there to help and assist clients, not work against them
In return the salary is between £32,000 - £42,000 per annum dependant on experience, plus an excellent package including company car allowance, pension, 23 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and CPD progression opportunities.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability for the last week in February. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.