An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health and Safety Consultant to join a Consultancy near based near Dursley.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Consultant to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent client base within the Construction industry.
Please note that we offer a referral fee of £250 should you recommend a Health and Safety professional we have not engaged with in the last 6 months, who we go on to place. Should you know of an excellent individual within your network; please do let us know
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Managing a specific client base
- A multi-site role which will be covering a 40 mile radius
- Site audits and writing reports
- Reviewing and writing risk assessments and method statements
- Health and safety Construction phase plans
- Writing policies and procedures
- Covering manual handling
- Asbestos awareness
- Dealing with small to large contractors
- Managing their own diary
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction certificate as a minimum
- Be a level of IOSH
- Have experience within Construction
In return the position is paying between £36,000-£46,000 (depending on experience), plus package and pension.
Interview slots are available for next week, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.