Health and Safety Consultant - Bishop's Stortford - Construction - £30k - £40k + Car and Extensive Package
A great opportunity has arisen for a Health and Safety Consultant to join a rapidly expanding Construction Consultancy. This is an office and site focused position based in Bishop's Stortford and covering sites within a 1.5-hour radius of the office.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing business who pride themselves on their impeccable Safety culture. As the Health and Safety Consultant you will assist the Health and Safety function whilst developing your credentials and career.
As the Health and Safety Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Conducting site audits and inspections
- Producing risk assessments and method statements
- Provide professional advice and guidance to Senior Management teams
- Visiting projects regularly to provide support, guidance and advise on all Health and Safety matters
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Possess 2 years’ experience in Construction Health and Safety (ideally within new build)
- Have the ability and gravitas to persuade and challenge members of staff
- Be an ambitious and driven individual able to liaise at all levels
- Be able to demonstrate your commitment to develop your Health and Safety career
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £40k + car and extensive package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com