Health and Safety Consultant - London - £25K - £36K - Construction + Package
We have an exciting position available for a Health and Safety Consultant to join an expanding Construction Consultancy working on fantastic projects covering sites around London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and successful construction organisation who have recently taking on exciting projects which has created further expansion within their team in London.
As the company continues to grow further opportunities are being created as they look to continuously improve all aspects of Health and Safety within construction.
As the Health and Safety Consultant your key day to day duties will include:
- Carrying out site inspections and audits on new and refurbished developments and other construction sites
- Liaising with clients and contractors
- Providing Health and Safety advice to all levels of employees
- Developing, maintaining and improving systems
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Consultant you will:
- Hold a NEBOSH certificate ideally construction
- Have 1-2 years + experience in Construction Health and Safety
- Come from a construction background and be an engaging and communicative individual
This role of Health and Safety Consultant is paying £25k-£36k + site travel and Pension.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com