Health and Safety Consultant required to join a growing multidisciplinary consultancy in the Peterborough area.
This incredible, newly created opportunity is an exceptional chance for an ambitious go-getter, who wants to develop their career within a supportive and flexible environment.
Reporting into the Senior Health and Safety Consultant, this role will be home based travelling in between client sites and report writing from the office. You will be part of a growing and close-knit team, offering Health and Safety advice to some world-class clients.
£30,000 to £40,000 plus benefits - Health and Safety Consultant – Peterborough
The appointed Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Conducting Risk Assessments, Audits and offering general Health and Safety advice to your client base
- Acting as the point of contact for any advice that is needed and being to ‘go-to’ person for any Health and Safety related issues or needs
- The delivery of client training as appropriate to clients, focusing on employee engagement and inspiration
- Identifying and implementing changes in legislation and making suitable amendments to the client documentation to ensure continued legal compliance
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be part of a company who are working with a prestigious and high profile client base
- The organisation are expanding and you will be exposed to a wide range of opportunities to develop because of this
- The team are close knit and supportive, who want each other to succeed, so coaching and mentoring is widely available
- You are able to build exceptional relationships with your clients through the dedicated consultant service they offer
- They have a growing order book which is allowing for this growth and stability
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess:
- A NEBOSH Diploma (ideally) but will consider NEBOSH General Certificate
- The ability to communicate across all levels of the business, with the gravitas to enter new environments and gain buy-in from employees
- A full UK Driving License
In return the salary is between £30,000 to £40,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus an excellent package.