Health and Safety Consultant required to join a growing organisation based in Manchester, offering Health and Safety consultancy to a diverse portfolio of key clients in a range of different industry sectors.
This newly created position is an opportunity to join a service driven organisation with an impressive client retention rate.
Reporting into the Group Operations Manager, this role will be home based. You will be part of a growing and cohesive team where there will be opportunities to progress in the future.
£30,000 to £40,000 plus benefits – Health and Safety Consultant
The appointed Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Conducting risk assessments
- Conducting audits
- Providing Health and Safety training
- Advising clients on updates in legislation
- Coordinating Health & Safety/Design Issues
- Conducting CDM audits and reviews
- Assisting in the creation of construction phase plans
- The assessment of Principal Contractor competence/construction documents
- CDM training
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be joining a company that has grown organically in recent years and considers truly values their team
- You will have the chance to take ownership of your own development, with opportunities for progression to manager level within the business
- The company will support you in your CPD
- The opportunity to work in a diverse business where no two days are the same
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Knowledge of CDM 2015 Regulations
- Full UK Driving License
In return the salary is between £30,000 to £40,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus an excellent package.