Health and Safety Consultant – Home Based / South East - £35,000 to £45,000 + Car + Benefits
Principal People are proud to have been exclusively engaged by a rapidly expanding and truly exciting Risk Management organisation.
This incredible opportunity is an opening for a Health and Safety Consultant or a Health and Safety Advisor to apply their Health and Safety knowledge across a diverse range of industry sectors and a world-class client base.
Reporting directly to the Senior Risk Manager, you will have the responsibility of making a difference within several organisations with the opportunity to progress within the wider group in the future.
This is a newly created position due to the phenomenal growth of the business and will be predominantly based in the South East.
The appointed Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Working from home and travelling in between client sites
- Autonomously managing your own diary to accommodate your workload
- Conducting Health and Safety risk assessments / audits and providing general Health and Safety advice
- Being the general point of contact for your client base
- Helping, protecting and enabling your clients as opposed to restricting operations
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate but ideally a NEBOSH Diploma
- Experience as a Health and Safety Consultant ideally but not essential
- Client facing experience is desirable
- The ability to engage, communicate and educate others
In return the salary is between £35,000 to £45,000 plus an unparalleled benefits package, including a company car, 10% pension scheme, healthcare and 25 days holiday.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.