Health and Safety Consultant required to join a forward thinking consultancy, offering Health and Safety services and advice to a diverse portfolio of key clients in the London area.
This incredible, newly created opportunity is a rare opening to join one of the markets most innovative and exciting consultancies, playing a pivotal part in the maintenance and growth of their highly-regarded client base.
Reporting into the companies Consultancy Manager, this role will be home based, spending 4 days of the week travelling between client sites and 1 day report writing from home. You will be an important part of a team of consultants who are collaborative in their approach and celebrate their success together.
£38,000 to £46,000 Plus Benefits – Health and Safety Consultant – London
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Conducting audits, risk assessments and carrying out method statements
- Carrying out client premises inspections and advising clients accordingly
- Providing guidance in relation to Health and Safety documentation - producing GAP Anaysis Reports
- Delivering Health and Safety Training to clients and employees
- Advising clients on upcoming changes in legislation
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be part of a company that considers their people as paramount, indicated by their personal and generous benefits package
- You will be considered as a crucial part of a forward thinking organisation
- You will be exposed to future opportunities within an ever-expanding consultancy
- You will have the chance to take ownership of your own development, with opportunities for CPD and becoming a future leader within the company
- To be recognised, associated and working alongside some of the most credible professionals within the Health and Safety Industry
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- GradIOSH or equivalent
- Full UK Driving License
In return the salary is between £38,000 to £46,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus an excellent package.