Principal People have been exclusively engaged by a consistently successful Health and Safety consultancy, offering Health and Safety services and advice to a world-class portfolio of key clients in the London area.
Reporting into the company’s Operations Director, this role will initially be based in the company’s modern London offices with the view to become a home-based role after the induction period.
You will be part of a sociable and fun consultancy team who genuinely support each other and work collaboratively.
£30,000 to £40,000 Plus Benefits – Health and Safety Consultant – London
The appointed Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Conducting audits, risk assessments and carrying out method statements
- Conducting Fire Risk Assessments for clients
- Carrying out client premises inspections and advising clients accordingly
- Delivering Health and Safety Training to clients and employees
- Advising clients on upcoming changes in legislation
Why this is a great opportunity:
- To gain exposure to a variety of interesting industry sectors
- You will be exposed to future opportunities within an ever-expanding consultancy
- You will be supported in both time and resources for CPD by the company
- You will be working with some world-class clients
- To be part of a cohesive group of team members
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess:
- NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience of conducting Fire Risk Assessments
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent
In return the salary is between £30,000 to £40,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus benefits.