Principal People have been exclusively engaged by a rapidly growing Health and Safety Consultancy, offering Health and Safety services and advice to a variety of clients based in and around London.
Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, initially shadowing the senior consultants with the view to develop in to a role where you will manage your own client base, there will be a clear progression path throughout your career with the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and specialist Consultancy who pride themselves on providing a truly exceptional level of service to their client.
Health and Safety Consultant - Home based (client sites within and around London) - £28,000 - £32,000 plus Company Car / Car Allowance and Package
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be supported entirely as you integrate in to the company
- The company will provide you with support in both time and resources with CPD
- You will be part of a company that pride themselves on offering personal services to their clients
- You will be acting as the main Health and Safety contact for your client base
- You will have the autonomy to be creative and provide pragmatic solutions
As the Health and Safety Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Shadowing and assisting consultants to begin with, with a view to managing your own client base
- Conducting risk assessments and audits of client sites
- Organising and diarising meetings with external clients
- Visiting clients for 4 days of the week and reporting writing from home 1 day of the week
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will:
- Hold a minimum of a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have a full UK Driving License
- Possess a positive and collaborative approach to Health and Safety
In return, the successful Health and Safety Consultant will be offered a salary of up to £32,000 plus company car and package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.