Health and Safety Consultant – Milton Keynes – Manufacturing - £250 to £265p/d - 3 to 6 Month Contract – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Consultant looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Consultant to join a prestigious business based in Milton Keynes.
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, the successful Health and Safety Consultant will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 3 to 6-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £250 to £265p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Driving behavioral safety culture forward
- Conducting accident investigations
- Creating safe systems of work
- Conducting risk assessments
- Creating an action plan for health and safety
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working in a Manufacturing, FMCG, or Logistics environment
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.