Health and Safety Consultant – 1 month rolling contract - £200 to £250p/d – Near Hatfield - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Consultant looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Consultant to join a prestigious business based near Hatfield.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Consultant will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices.
Initially offered as a 1-month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a leading daily rate of £200 to £250p/d, depending on skills and qualifications.
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Reviewing Health and Safety management systems
- Updating Health and Safety processes
- Conducting tool box talks
- Managing risk assessments
- Conducting risk assessments
- Handling environmental issues
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Be a Graduate member of IOSH or equivalent
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Have worked in varied industry backgrounds
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.