Principal People have an exciting position available for a Health and Safety Consultant to join a National Construction Consultancy that is well established and reputable in their market. This is a home-based role to cover South West remits and is paying £35-40k, plus car and package.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety professional who is looking to get their foot in the door with a well-established company who pride themselves on their impeccable service to clients and reputation within the industry.
As the Health and Safety Consultant your key day to day duties will include but not limited to;
- Carrying out inspections and audits on construction sites and then reporting your findings
- Putting action plans in place from your findings
- Providing guidance and advice to all levels of employees
- Liaising with clients and contractors.
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Consultant you will;
- Hold a NEBOSH Certificate, ideally Construction
- Be willing to travel the South West region with occasional overnight stays
- Have experience within the construction sector
- Possess the gravitas to liaise at all levels from site operatives to director level
The is ideal candidate will receive a salary of up to £40k plus car and package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!